Sunday, January 20, 2008
Greetings! (The Return)
Before anything else, thank you for your interest and support since the blog’s beginning. One year has passed and the promised Euthymia’s web site wasn’t unleashed. Well that’s life on it’s splendour. I’ve been pretty busy with some personal affairs, [f.e.v.e.r.] and last but not the least (cliché...) Euthymia. I had to give priority to some projects instead of others, as music is always more interesting than “data bases”. I’ve been invited to participate in some real interesting projects and works and I just haven’t had enough time to give my attention to the web site as I wanted to, so I’ve been constantly postponing it.

I haven’t much more to say, but I can promisse you that this year you’ll get more news than in the last year’s twelve months. As soon as I have more things confirmed, I’ll have the pleasure of letting you know. About the website, how soon is someday? I’ll keep you updated here. Patience can be a virtue.

As someone said... cheers + beers!
 
posted by Euthymia at 11:53 AM ¤ Post ¤



Graphics by Pixelate Logo by Phobos Anomaly